Site Meter

Friday, March 25, 2005

Bloggging and speling

Lot's of bloggers spell bad. This might be a clever strategy. One of my only hits today came from someone interested in monoclonals and protien. According to google, I am a leading authority on this, although I am no expert on protein. Many of my visits are from people who mispelled the same word in a search that I mispelled here. Why should I learn how to spell ?

Actually I know when i comes before e -- i before e except after c, when it says a as in neighbor and weigh and in the following two sentences. Neither leisured foreigner seized the weird height and the sheik trades his caffeine for counterfeit protein.
So why did I spell it protien. Did I just explain.

In other news, I want to join Matthew Yglesias' group "zealous advocates of the alphabeticlly challenged."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoo. 10x for style )