Site Meter

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'd rather be considered PC and humorless than Evil

This is a fun site (via Samantha Burns). Also I really like the fact that you scroll down and click. Most on line quizes and surveys manage to be much more time consuming.

They have this great code they just give you (see far below).

All in all a semi new not totally boring twist on one of the oldest pass times in the universe (older than www) which is so web suited that it has been done a million times on the web.

However, I strongly object to this question "You don't believe in God" this is included on a list about lying cheating stealing violence vengeance etc right after cheating and right before hating kids. How about "you are a Jew" or "you are a moslem" as evil questions. Such questions would be un-acceptable even on a joke site. Why is it OK to make fun of atheists and/or suggest we are evil ?

I am 24% evil, however if I count only evil acts committed after the age of 10, I am 20% evil. Before I turned 10 I was in a fist fight (how many people can claim otherwise ?). I also shoplifted, but, I mean it was a string bean (OK I also stole a bag of baloons but before I was 10).

Since turning 18 I have smoke marijuana (in the USA, Netherlands and Italy) and hashish (in Italy). Personal use of marijuana is, in theory, a crime in the USA so I have broken the law. Clearly to avoid redundancy the law question should be except by personal use of drugs.

I've looked at nudie pics on line,
I've kissed someone I shouldn't be kissing (see below),
I've said something so mean I made someone cry (hey look I have kids you know how easily they cry when criticized also I have made an adult cry),
I have killed an insect (not technically a hymiptera or true bug) in fact I regularly kill mosquitoes and papatacci (don't exist in English speaking countries and much worse than mosquitoes). As a matter of personal preference I do not kill non biting insects including flies.
I've made many promises I was pretty sure I was going to break (mostly about getting things done by any date)
I have cheated but not cheated on a test
I don't believe in God
Once I secretly backstabbed a friend who is still a friend so I won't say who when or how.

I have downloaded music but, as far as I know, it was legal at the time. I intend to illegally download music in the future but I haven't gotten around to it (see promises above).



Post age 10

You Are 20% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!


lifetime

You Are 24% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

No comments: